Authors are asked to follow these technical guidelines:
- Presentation must be provided in either Microsoft Powerpoint (preferred) or Adobe PDF format.
- Conference language is English, therfore, slides and figures should be prepared accordingly.
- Movies included in your presentation must have Windows Media Video (wmv) file format to ensure compatiblity with our IT-infrastructure.
- Presentations have to be provided on an USB-stick. A virus scan will be performed before your files will be uploaded to our network.
- Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 Windows version will be used for presentation.
- Macintosh computers are not available for presentation.
- Unfortunately, own computers cannot be used for the presentation.
- Presentations can be checked for compatibility at the conference secreteriat.
- Be sure to hand over your presentation in good time.
- A laser pointer will be provided.
- Please refer to the program for your presentation times.
- A discussion time of 5 minutes should be included.
Already in advance we kindly ask all presenting authors to stick to their time allotted for presentations in order to contribute to a smooth conference.